Actively looking for an HR Associate, to develop & manage operations for existing clients (Majorly North America & UK based).
Industry: Finance / Accounting / Healthcare Staffing / Insurance.
Compensation: As per Industry standard.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Budget Responsibility
- Labor Contracts, as applicable
- Compensation: Local Market Analysis and Recommendations
- Developing and implementing an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing recruitment of both active and passive candidates to include utilizing the internet, cold-calling and referrals.
- Develop, monitor and measure all talent acquisition initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, turnover and retention.
General HR Responsibilities:
- Retention & Engagement initiatives.
- HR Reporting, Analytics & Audits (i.e. STAR, Attrition, Active No Hours; Trend Analysis)
- Talent Management (i.e.9 Box, Succession Planning, Career Planning, Growth Point development to ensure we have a strong talent pipeline)
- Performance Management: Supports Annual Appraisal cycle, Provide guidance, as needed, of all Non-Agent Performance Improvement Plans and Final Corrective Actions.
- Training: Delivery of Annual Compliance Training, Growth Point HR Curriculum,
- Investigates and addresses employee complaints,
- Conducts internal investigations and make recommendations for resolution which includes ER Ticket and Ethics Points,
- Provide management and employees with information and interpretation of human resource policies, rules and procedures.
- Conflict Resolution: Provides guidance to employees and management in exploring alternatives methods for resolution of work-related problems affecting the employer-employee relationship.
- Approves all suspensions, reasonable suspicion drug testing
- Review all Separation Request Summaries (SRS) prior to submission for approval as per the Approval Matrix,
- Compliance: Ensures compliance with ART Global & Client policies and all laws.
- Leaves of Absence (i.e. Medical, Military, Personal): Supports the FMLA process ensuring understanding and compliance by both managers and associates.
- Health & Safety: Workers Compensation, Works with local leaders to ensure we are providing a healthy and safe work environment.
- Recruiting: Selection, Background Adjudication; Supports local recruiting needs for community outreach, job fairs and, as needed, local sourcing.
- Employment Files ensuring compliance, data integrity and information security: I9s
- Benefits: Partners with Benefit Team to ensure timely delivery of applicable benefit eligibility information and/or benefit changes (i.e. Open Enrollment)
- Payroll: PIFs, Bonus Approvals, Agent Pay Plans Attend Unemployment hearings.
- Support in delivery of overall HR responsibilities,
- Other duties as required.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resources preferred
- Minimum of one years of previous experience as an HR Generalist or above.
- Experience in a high recruiting and retention environment would be an asset.
- Additional experience in other HR disciplines strongly preferred.
- BPO industry experience preferred.
- Strong written communication skills: Prepares appropriate documents, including reports on associate relations issues; creates and delivers correspondence suitable for a variety of audiences – associates, clients, management, external sources; presents information such as documentation of an event and/or corrective action in a logical sequence that is suitable for internal and external use,
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, including presentation, facilitation and negotiation,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Strong time management and organizational skills: Multi-tasks, prioritizes work tasks, utilizes resources effectively/efficiently, adapts to changing work demands/priorities/environments.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving and employee relation abilities,
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality,
- Ability to communicate unpleasant news and difficult information in a productive, prompt and appropriate manner,
- Ability to address personnel issues in a confidential, professional manner,
- Ability to interview and select staff. Coaches, mentors and motivates others to achieve goals,
- Evaluates operational and client needs in relation to recruiting and associate relations goals,
- Develops and implements action plans,
- Works closely with owner to meet site goals and improve associate retention,
- Analyzes past performance and recommends appropriate actions,
- Ability to ensure legal and policy compliance with the support of the Employee Relations Team,
- Acts as a change agent supporting the move to a People First environment,
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with management, associates, peers, the general public and clients,
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality,
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate facts and formulate sound solutions,
- Coaches associates and management in associate relations and effective performance management,
- Recommends solutions and follows up as needed,
- Basic understanding of all HR functions,
- Basic understanding of regulations and legal requirements applying to employment and hiring.
Professional Human Resources certification (PHR) and/or continuing HR/Legal education a plus.